Welcome to Gramma's Kitchen where you'll find lots of yummy recipes, cooking secrets/hints/shortcuts and my opinions on foodie stuff.

MagicKitchen.com

Friday, December 11, 2009

YUM, YUM - EAT 'EM UP!!


Okay, so I ate these things at a Chinese buffet in Yuba City, CA and they were scrumptious!! I thought, "I could make these...looks simple enough!" Sooo, I decided to try and recreate them for the Bling Bats Christmas party!! Voila! They came out great and are oh so easy to make...only two ingredients. So here's the recipie:
BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN BITES
12 oz Boneless skinless chicken breasts
7 or 8 slices of regular bacon
Cut the chicken breast meat into bite-sized pieces (about 1" X 1"). Wrap a piece of bacon around each chicken "bite" - Each slice of bacon should be enough to wrap 3 or 4 bites. Arrange them on a foiled-lined baking sheet about 1" apart. Bake in a 400* oven for about 20-25 min. or until the chicken meat is white and the bacon is browned and crispy. Be careful not to over cook as the chicken will get tough. Allow to cool and enjoy them alone or with a dipping sauce (I liked dipping them in Ranch dressing).
Peace all...and I'm outta' here.

No comments:

Stonewall Kitchen, LLC