Welcome to Gramma's Kitchen where you'll find lots of yummy recipes, cooking secrets/hints/shortcuts and my opinions on foodie stuff.

MagicKitchen.com

Monday, March 22, 2010

FREE, FREE, FREE!!!

Next Sunday, March 28th, is my 53rd Birthday!!! But that's not really the subject of this post...Today's post is all about the free stuff you can receive from restaurants in your area to celebrate your birthday!

Last year I read somewhere that restaurants would send you coupons for free meals on or around your birthday...all that is required is going to their official website and signing up to be a member of their "e-clubs". Now granted, once you do that you will receive fairly regular emails announcing special promotions and menu changes...but I think that is a small price to pay for a FREE BIRTHDAY MEAL!!

Now not all of them give you a free meal with no strings attached, but many of them do and I thought I'd share with everyone, those restaurants that have sent me email coupons for TOTALLY FREE MEALS WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED - no requirement to buy one to get the one free or anything! These are the best birthday freebies I've found thus far:

  • SONIC - America's Drive-In (www.sonicdrivein.com) gave me a choice of one free regular creamslush or a free order of tater tots.
  • CLAIM JUMPER (www.claimjumper.com) sent me a coupon for a complimentary entree (value $18.00).
  • RED ROBIN (www.redrobin.com) sent a coupon for a free Gourmet Burger of my choice.
  • RUBY TUESDAYS (www.rubytuesday.com) sent a coupon for my choice of any Handcrafted Burger for free.
  • FUDDRUCKER'S WORLD GREATEST HAMBURGERS (www.fuddruckers.com) sent a coupon for a free 1/3 LB BURGER or OTHER FUDDS ENTREE OF EQUAL OR LESSER VALUE.
  • DENNY'S (www.Denny's.com) sent a coupon for a free ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM.
  • COLDSTONE CREAMERY (www.coldstonecreamery.com) sent a coupon for one free LIKE IT CREATE YOUR OWN CREATION (ice cream + one mix-in).
Many other restaurants sent me BOGO free coupons, or coupons for free appetizers or desserts with the purchase of at least one entree. Unfortunately, I really can't afford the required purchase to get the freebie! BUT I MOST DEFINITELY CAN ENJOY A FREE MEAL WITH NO MINIMUM PURCHASE REQUIRED!! (in most cases the tax/tip is not included, but that's really "nothing").

Well, I hope some of you will check these out and enjoy your own free birthday gift! You may even want to check out some restaurants in your locale...you never know what you might receive.

Peace...and I'm outta' here.

No comments:

Stonewall Kitchen, LLC